Application for Support from the Purley Overseas Trust (POST)
Registered Charity Number: 291140
POST’s mission is to help the poorest people of the world to help themselves to a better standard of living by funding small-scale, sustainable projects. We only fund projects in the categories of agriculture, health, social welfare and education and the amounts of the support have varied but have usually been in the range of £200 – £500. We are a very small charity, and our funds are really limited. POST can only fund a few projects every year. Please be aware of this before applying for funding.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a small volunteer organisation with limited funds. We receive many applications for support, and cannot reply to each of them individually. But we do consider each application we receive, and we will contact you if we feel we can offer you support. Unfortunately, we cannot support any application that does not meet the following criteria:
- We only support small organisations with annual turnover less than approx. £20,000 GBP or $28,000 USD.
- We cannot support disaster relief appeals. There are other charities better placed than us to do this.
- You must supply all information requested, including:
- details of annual turnover,
- recent accounts, and
- detailed and itemised costings for the proposed project.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED USING THIS FORM. PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL.
If you think that your project and organisation meets these criteria, please complete the Support Application Form below: